Saturday, April 13, 2019, 8:30am-3:30pm
Immaculate Heart of Mary Church, 160 Loudon Road, Concord, NH
Download the flyer here with details to share.
Register online with the Good Samaritan Network.
Reserve a seat, $30/person including lunch ($75 for 3 or more from the same church) (RSVP by April 8, $40 at the door)
Checks payable: NH Alliance, 9 Eastman Ave, Bedford, NH 03110
The Governor asked the church to become partners in recovery to overcome the addiction crisis. This training is focused on informing and equipping church leaders to answer the call and join in a network of collaboration.
During this day event, you will be able to:
- Network with other church leaders interested in ending this addiction crisis
- Connect to experienced recovery leaders
- Hear about the four different phases of recovery: prevention, treatment, recovery, aftercare
- Learn different tools for inner healing and grief ministry
- Hear case management stories and the holistic approach to healing and recovery
- Learn ways to collaborate and continue the conversation with others
This event is presented by the Good Samaritan Network and led by Pastor Kathie Saari who is joined by a other local experts, all who are certified and experienced at applying the training in a church ministry setting.