Monday, April 29, 2019, 6:30 p.m. (check-in begins at 5:45p.m.)
St. Catherine of Siena School Auditorium, 206 North Street, Manchester, NH
See details on the Interfaith Women of NH website.
Download a flyer to print and share (PDF).
- Jasmine Grace: “I Am Someone’s Daughter: Surviving Sex Trafficking and Addiction in America” (Click here for more information.)
- Rebecca Ayling: Project Director of the NH Task Force – An introduction to Human Trafficking and the work of the NH Human Trafficking Collaborative Task Force. (Click here for more information.)
- A Panel of Local Initiatives Against Trafficking – Including: (Click here for more information)
- Donna Plourde, Real Life Giving and Revive Women’s Care and Support Center
- Rebecca Ayling, Waypoint (formerly Child and Family Services) and the Role of Law Enforcement
- Jasmine Grace, Bags of Hope Ministries; and, Bethany Cottrell, Brigid’s House of Hope.
Join us for refreshments and conversation after the program!
Please register via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Join/Contact Us page.