For more information, please read our Stewardship of Creation Policy Statement, unanimously passed by the Council board in 2016. Recently the NH Council of Churches also formally sponsored NH Interfaith Power and Light which officially launched on March 12, 2020.
Tuesday, April 7, 2020, 5:00pm-6:30pm
Download this post as a flyer with more detail (PDF).
Join us for a state-wide virtual teach-in on ambitious, but achievable New Hampshire-specific solutions to climate change. Hear from a panel of experts and discuss with other attendees steps you can take to solve climate by 2030.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE to watch the webinar live, or if you would like to be e-mailed a link to the recording. For more information please contact email@example.com.
5:00 – 5:05 pm Welcome to the Power Dialog – Solve Climate by 2030
- Eban Goodstein, Director, Graduate Programs in Sustainability
- Bard College (via livestream)
5:50 – 5:45 pm Climate Solutions Panel
Four climate leaders in New Hampshire will each discuss an ambitious but feasible solution to move us toward solving climate by 2030:
- Emma Shapiro Weiss, 350NH Field Organizer
- Rebecca McWilliams, NH State Representative
- Ted Stiles, Energy Auditor/Energy Efficiency Manager at Yankee Thermal Imaging
- Rob Werner, State Director of League of Conservation Voters
5:45 – 6:00 pm Questions and Panel Discussion
6:00 – 6:15 pm Community Conversation (via Zoom breakout sessions)
- What can individuals do collectively to help “move the needle” on climate change?
How do we translate the solutions identified by the state experts in the panel discussion, to actionable items on the ground?
6:15 – 6:30 pm Share Out/Wrap Up