Saturday, August 29, 2020, 7:00-10:00pm
10,000 Candles for New Hampshire celebrates recovery, spreads hope, emphasizes the importance of connection, and pays tribute to those we’ve lost due to substance use disorder. It is truly a beautiful experience, and this year you can access it with just a few clicks. Please read on to learn more from the event creators, Matt Conway and TJ Murphy:
We’re excited to be producing 10,000 Candles for New Hampshire again this year. We are doing a livestream broadcast concert and remembrance streaming live on Facebook from a professional studio in Derry, NH. It’s happening on August 29th, 2020 from 7pm to 10pm. There are several fantastic speakers sharing hope, recovery and connection as well as some excellent musical performances.
Learn more here: https://www.facebook.com/10KCandlesForNH/.
The lineup is still being finalized, but people have been announced including:
- Live Speakers on Stage
- Jessica Parnell & Natacha Smith (Davis), Revive Recovery, Nashua
- Timothy McMahan King, Author of Addiction Nation: What the Opioid Crisis Reveals About Us
- Dr. Cynthia Whitaker, PsyD, Chief of Services, Greater Nashua Mental Health
- Robbie Spencer, NAMI “In Our Own Voice” speaker
- Anne Marie Zanfagna, Founder of Angels of Addictions
- Live Musical Guests
- Decatur Creek
- Silent Band
- Matt Roy
- Joining Remotely
- Piers Kaniuka, Founder, Resistance Recovery
- Cheryl Pacapelli, Director, Harbor Homes
- Terry Stamas Everett, Anchored in Hope
We would sincerely appreciate any support you or your network could possibly provide.
Here is the link to the highlight reel from last year: https://youtu.be/_YGVtYfZM_A.
We’re graciously accepting tax-deductible donations through our fiscal sponsorship: https://fundraising.fracturedatlas.org/recoverydia.