Monday, December 3, 2018 at 6:45 p.m. (Check in begins at 6:15)
St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 335 Smyth Road, Manchester, NH 03104
Register: email@example.com or (603) 315-9386 before December 3rd
Rejoice: A Musical Celebration
Come celebrate the richness of our many faith communities. Meet Our Presenters:
- Karishma Manchanda from Central High School performing an Asian Indian dance
- Handbell Choir from Brookside Congregation Church UCC
- Esmira Alperen, a Muslim woman performing a traditional dance enjoyed at weddings in Azerbaijan
- Musical voices from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Bridget Thornton from First Congregational Church Manchester, a college student offering a musical performance with a global flair
Join us for refreshments and conversation after the program!
OUR MISSION: To share religious beliefs, cultures, and traditions among women of diverse faiths in order to develop understanding and friendship among us and within our community. Visit us online at: interfaithwomennh.org.