The Nashua Area Interfaith Council every year hosts a Week of Prayer for Christian Unity service, modeled after the Greymoor Ecumenical & Interreligious Institute. This year, our Executive Director, Rev. Jason Wells was the guest preacher. This year’s service was rescheduled from February 7, when New Hampshire had a snow storm.
The group photo of worship service leaders reflects many dimensions of diversity. Here you see:
- Rev. Sally Newhall, Nashua Presbyterian Church
- Rev. Dr. William J. Manseau, President, the Emmaus Institute, Inc.
- Nonyem Egbuonu, Main Street Methodist Church
- Rev. Tom Woodward, Presbyterian Honorably Retired
- Rev. Ken McGarry, First Church Nashua
- Laurie Toupin, First Church of Christ Scientists
- Jim Parker, High Councilman for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Rev. Jason Wells, Executive Director, NH Council of Church
- Rosemarie Dykeman, Director of Social Services for The Salvation Army, member of Immaculate Conception Parish