March 4-8, 2019, 9:00am-5:00pm (8:30am registration on Monday)
Greater Tilton Area Family Resource Center, 5 Prospect St, Tilton, NH
Offered by C-CAR Recovery Coach Academy
Click here to register for this event! or call 286-4255 or find our Facebook page.
$100 for entire 5 Day training!
The CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© is a five-day intensive training academy focusing on providing individuals with the skills need to guide, mentor and support anyone who would like to enter into or sustain long-term recovery from an addiction to alcohol or other drugs. The CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© prepares participants by helping them to actively listen, ask really good questions, and discover and manage their own stuff.
CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© participants will:
- Describe the recovery coach role and functions
- List the components, core values and guiding principles of recovery
- Build skills to enhance relationships
- Explore many dimensions of recovery and recovery coaching
- Discover attitudes about self-disclosure and sharing your story
- Understand the stages of recovery
- Describe the stages of change and their applications
- Increase their awareness of culture, power and privilege
- Address ethical and boundaries issues
- Experience recovery wellness planning
- Practice newly acquired skills
(This class meets some of the required hours for the CRSW license for the State of NH.)
*If you are with the Good Samaritan Network effort, please advise us upon registration for a special discount.