Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 8:30am-3:30pm
Noah’s of Manchester, 379 South River Road, Bedford, NH 03110
The Collaborating in Care: Ministry and Mental Health training day aims to bring together area clergy and mental health professionals to consider ways to better collaborate in caring for Veterans and persons with mental health issues. Presenters and select video clips of clergy, mental health professionals, and Veterans will be used to help prompt large and small group discussion, with interactive discussion and activities accounting for most of the training day.
- Increasing collaboration between clergy and mental health
- Expanding access to appropriate care services
- Fostering professional relationships
- Building avenues for referral
- Reducing barriers to inter-professional care