Wednesday, May 9 , 9:00 AM ‐ 4 PM
Nashua City Hall Auditorium, 229 Main Street (3rd Floor), Nashua, NH 03060
Government Resources for Houses of Worship and Faith Communities
A FORUM OF LEARNING ON PUBLIC SAFETY CRISES | NH EMERGENCY PLANNING WORKSHOP
SPONSORED BY THE
United States Attorney’s Office, District of New Hampshire
Department of Homeland Security, Office of Infrastructure Protection
New Hampshire Homeland Security and Emergency Management
HOSTED BY THE
Nashua Office of Emergency Management
PURPOSE OF THE TRAINING
- To increase the participant’s understanding regarding the various public safety concerns and government roles and responses. Issues like vandalism, arson, Internet scams, cyber threats, bomb threats, active shooter and hate crimes will be covered.
- To increase the participant’s knowledge about planning and preparing for an active threat.
- To provide participants with tools to build an emergency operations plan/active shooter plan.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Faith leaders, administrators, board members
- Individuals responsible for emergency management at houses of worship
- University faith leaders
THERE IS NO COST TO ATTEND