Thursday, May 9, 2019, 4-7pm
Etz Hayim Synagogue and Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration, 1-1/2 Hood Road, Derry, NH
Download this flyer to print and share (PDF).
PURPOSE OF THE TRAINING
- To increase the participant’s knowledge about Emergency Preparedness.
- To provide participants with insight on emergency operations planning.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Faith leaders, administrators, board members
- Individuals responsible for emergency preparedness at houses of worship
- Collegiate faith leaders
- United States Attorney’s Office, District of New Hampshire
- Department of Homeland Security, Office of Infrastructure Protection
- New Hampshire Homeland Security and Emergency Management