Dear Good Samaritan Friends,
The Nov. 1 Clergy Recovery Orientation Training that we were planning at Grace Capital in Pembroke is being postponed to a later date.
There were not enough signups and there are many other churches that are interested, so we are going to reschedule the training with a longer signup time period to get on peoples’ calendars.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Blessings, Dick Kiernan
Thursday, November 1, 2018, 9am-4pm
Grace Capital Church, 542 Pembroke St (Route 3), Pembroke, NH
Cost (includes lunch): $45 (before Oct. 29) or $60 at the door
The Governor has asked the church to become partners in recovery to overcome the drug crisis. This training is focused on informing and equipping church leaders to answer the call and join in a network of collaboration.
During this day event, you will be able to:
- Network with other clergy interested in ending this opioid crisis
- Connected to other Christian experts in this field and Christ-Centered ministries
- Hear about the four different phases of recovery; prevention, treatment, healing/recovery, aftercare/life mission
- Learn different tools for inner healing and grief ministry
- Hear case management stories and the holistic approach to healing and recovery
- Ways to collaborate and continue the conversation
This event is presented by the Good Samaritan Network and led by Pastor Kathie Saari who is joined by a few others, all who are certified and experienced at applying the training in a church ministry setting.