Saturday, October 19, 2019, 9:00am-2:30pm
Shiloh Church, 55 Edmond Street, Manchester, NH 03102
Cost: $30, includes lunch ($40 at the door)
Click here to RSVP online by October 14.
Download this flyer to print and share.
Come be equipped and activated to respond to the addiction crisis at your church and in the community.
The Good Samaritan Network is equipping and activating NH churches to respond to the addiction crisis and collaborate with every available resource.
During this day event, you will be able to:
- Become aware of the continuum of care: Prevention, Intervention, Recovery, After Care, and Family Care.
- Develop a plan based on your church’s resources and successful models that are working in other churches.
- Introduce available resources needed to activate your church and collaborate with regional agencies and become connected to your regional GSN team.
Overview of the Day:
- Intro to the Good Samaritan Network
- The Continuum of Care
- Collaborating with community agencies
- Forming your church plan and next steps
Checks payable: Good Samaritan Network, 9 Eastman Ave, Bedford, NH 03110
Contact: Dick Kiernan, DickKiernanNH@gmail.com