Monday, October 8, 2018, 7:00-8:30pm
Water’s Edge Church, Pitman’s Freight Room, 94 New Salem St, Laconia, NH
In the Fall of 2017 the Governor invited the church of NH to collaborate with the New Hampshire government in responding to the drug addiction crisis. In response, the Good Samaritan Network (GSN) was established to invite recovery ministries and recovery partner churches to unite together and collaborate with the government and social agencies as Good Samaritans to support individuals and families in crisis.
This Regional Recovery Networking Meeting is an effort to form the Lakes Region of the Good Samaritan Network (GSN) which is uniting Christians in bringing Jesus into the opioid crisis.
As a Recovery and/or Christian leader in the Lakes Region we would like to invite you to an initial meeting to:
- Describe the problem and what is needed
- Share our plan to establish a statewide network in all 10 regions of NH
- Introduce ourselves to each other, and the known resources in or near the Lakes Region
- Invite churches to learn how they can partner with the GSN
- Brainstorm about how to reach more churches, and establish regional support and resources
- Ask for the Lord’s grace through prayer