“In that renewal there is no longer Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and free; but Christ is all and in all!” (Colossians 3:11)
On Sunday, August 4, 2019 please remember in your prayers:
- Manchester First Presbyterian Church
- Unitarian Universalist Church of Manchester
- First Congregational Church-Manchester
- First United Methodist Church-Manchester
- St. Paul United Methodist Church-Manchester
- Bethany Chapel Community Church (UCC)-Manchester
- Brookside Congregational Church, UCC-Manchester
- Federated Church of Marlborough (UCC, UMC, UU)
- The Mason Congregational Church, UCC
The NH Council of Churches has many member denominations. All together, there are about 475 congregations with membership in one (or more) of these denominations. This cycle groups congregations in sets of 9-10 for each week of the year. In using this in your congregation, you may wish to:
- Pray for the 9-10 congregations each Sunday in the Prayers of the People, General Intercessions, Universal Prayer or Pastoral Prayer as fits your own worship tradition.
- Pray for the congregations in smaller sets in daily or midweek prayer services.
- Find your town and see other churches in your town. Churches are listed by town, in alphabetical order. Highlight this fact in church on Sunday as you pray for your neighbors.
- Share these prayer needs on your social media as we share them online on our Facebook page.
Download the 2019 NH Cycle of Prayer (PDF).
Download the 2019 NH Cycle of Prayer (MS Word).
Please send corrections on this list to email@example.com.