“Be patient, therefore, beloved, until the coming of the Lord.” (James 5:7)
On Sunday, December 15, 2019 please remember in your prayers:
- West Swanzey Community Church (American Baptist)
- Union Church Community in Christ ABC)-Westmoreland
- Westmoreland United Church, UCC
- Community Baptist Church-Whitefield
- First Congregational Church-Wilmot
- Wilmot Baptist Church
- Souhegan Friends Meeting-Wilton
- First Unitarian Congregational Society-Wilton
- Second Congregational Church-Wilton
- The United Church of Winchester (UCC)
The NH Council of Churches has many member denominations. All together, there are about 375 congregations with membership in one (or more) of these denominations. This cycle groups congregations in sets of 9-10 for each week of the year. In using this in your congregation, you may wish to:
- Pray for the 9-10 congregations each Sunday in the Prayers of the People, General Intercessions, Universal Prayer or Pastoral Prayer as fits your own worship tradition.
- Pray for the congregations in smaller sets in daily or midweek prayer services.
- Find your town and see other churches in your town. Churches are listed by town, in alphabetical order. Highlight this fact in church on Sunday as you pray for your neighbors.
- Share these prayer needs on your social media as we share them online on our Facebook page.
Please send corrections on this list to firstname.lastname@example.org.