“The Word became flesh and lived among us, and we have seen his glory, the glory as of a father’s only son, full of grace and truth” (John 1:14).
On Sunday, December 27, 2020, please remember in your prayers:
- First Unitarian Congregational Society of Wilton Center
- Second Congregational Church-Wilton
- The United Church of Winchester
- Windham Presbyterian Church
- First Baptist Church-Wolfeboro
- All Saints’ Episcopal Church-Wolfeboro
- First Congregational Church-Wolfeboro
- Pemi Valley Church-Woodstock (ABC-UCC)
- St. Luke’s Episcopal Church-Woodsville
The NH Council of Churches has many member denominations. All together, there are about 375 congregations with membership in one (or more) of these denominations. This cycle groups congregations in sets of 7-8 for each week of the year. In using this in your congregation, you may wish to:
Pray for the 7-8 congregations each Sunday in the Prayers of the People, General Intercessions, Universal Prayer or Pastoral Prayer as fits your own worship tradition.
Pray for the congregations in smaller sets in daily or midweek prayer services.
Find your town and see other churches in your town. Churches are listed by town, in alphabetical order. Highlight this fact in church on Sunday as you pray for your neighbors.
Please send corrections on this list to firstname.lastname@example.org.