“For we do not proclaim ourselves; we proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord” (2 Corinthians 4:5).
On Sunday, February 14, 2021, please remember in your prayers:
- South Parish Unitarian Church-Charlestown
- Congregational Church-Charlestown
- Chatham Congregational Church
- The Congregational Church of Chester (ABC-UCC)
- Asbury United Methodist Church-Chesterfield
- Chocorua Community Church
- Union-St. Luke’s Episcopal Church-Claremont
The NH Council of Churches has many member denominations. All together, there are about 380 congregations with membership in one (or more) of these denominations. This cycle groups congregations in sets of 7-8 for each week of the year. In using this in your congregation, you may wish to:
- Pray for the 7-8 congregations each Sunday in the Prayers of the People, General Intercessions, Universal Prayer or Pastoral Prayer as fits your own worship tradition.
- Pray for the congregations in smaller sets in daily or midweek prayer services.
- Find your town and see other churches in your town. Churches are listed by town, in alphabetical order. Highlight this fact in church on Sunday as you pray for your neighbors.
- Share these prayer needs on your social media as we share them online on our Facebook page.
Please send corrections on this list to firstname.lastname@example.org.