One does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God. (Deut. 8:3, Matt. 4:4)
On Sunday, March 1, 2020, please remember in your prayers:
- St. Stephen’s Episcopal Mission-Colebrook
- Trinity United Methodist Church-Colebrook
- United Baptist Church-Concord
- Grace Episcopal Church-Concord
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church-Concord
- Concordia Evangelical Lutheran Church-Concord
- Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church-Concord
The NH Council of Churches has many member denominations. All together, there are about 375 congregations with membership in one (or more) of these denominations. This cycle groups congregations in sets of 7-8 for each week of the year. In using this in your congregation, you may wish to:
Pray for the 7-8 congregations each Sunday in the Prayers of the People, General Intercessions, Universal Prayer or Pastoral Prayer as fits your own worship tradition.
Pray for the congregations in smaller sets in daily or midweek prayer services.
Find your town and see other churches in your town. Churches are listed by town, in alphabetical order. Highlight this fact in church on Sunday as you pray for your neighbors.
Please send corrections on this list to firstname.lastname@example.org.