“May you be made strong with all the strength that comes from his glorious power, and may you be prepared to endure everything with patience, while joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has enabled you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the light” (Colossians 1:11-12).
On Sunday, November 24, 2019 please remember in your prayers:
- Assumption Church (Greek Orthodox)-Somersworth
- First Parish United Church of Christ-Somersworth
- South Danbury Christian Church (UCC)
- South Hampton Baptist Church
- Bow Lake Free Will Baptist Church-Strafford
- Stratham Community Church (UCC)
- United Congregational Church-Sullivan
- Suncook United Methodist Church
- First Freewill Baptist Church-Sutton
The NH Council of Churches has many member denominations. All together, there are about 475 congregations with membership in one (or more) of these denominations. This cycle groups congregations in sets of 9-10 for each week of the year. In using this in your congregation, you may wish to:
- Pray for the 9-10 congregations each Sunday in the Prayers of the People, General Intercessions, Universal Prayer or Pastoral Prayer as fits your own worship tradition.
- Pray for the congregations in smaller sets in daily or midweek prayer services.
- Find your town and see other churches in your town. Churches are listed by town, in alphabetical order. Highlight this fact in church on Sunday as you pray for your neighbors.
- Share these prayer needs on your social media as we share them online on our Facebook page.
Please send corrections on this list to firstname.lastname@example.org.