“But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare” (Jeremiah 29:7).
On Sunday, October 13, 2019 please remember in your prayers:
- All Saints’ Episcopal Church-Peterborough
- Peterborough Unitarian-Universalist Church
- Union Congregational Church-Peterborough
- Peterborough United Methodist Church
- Bethany Congregational Church-Pike
- Farnham Memorial United Methodist Church-Pittsburg
- St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church-Pittsfield
The NH Council of Churches has many member denominations. All together, there are about 475 congregations with membership in one (or more) of these denominations. This cycle groups congregations in sets of 9-10 for each week of the year. In using this in your congregation, you may wish to:
- Pray for the 9-10 congregations each Sunday in the Prayers of the People, General Intercessions, Universal Prayer or Pastoral Prayer as fits your own worship tradition.
- Pray for the congregations in smaller sets in daily or midweek prayer services.
- Find your town and see other churches in your town. Churches are listed by town, in alphabetical order. Highlight this fact in church on Sunday as you pray for your neighbors.
- Share these prayer needs on your social media as we share them online on our Facebook page.
Please send corrections on this list to firstname.lastname@example.org.