Thursday, September 19, 2019, 9:00am-12:00 pm
Exeter Town Hall, 9 Front Street, Exeter, NH 03833
Register by going to HSEM’s Resource Center https://prd.blogs.nh.gov/dos/hsem/?page_id=5994 and clicking on the training / events calendar lower right. Click on the September 19 date and you will be able to register. This event is FREE.
- United States Attorney’s Office, District of New Hampshire
- Department of Homeland Security, Office of Infrastructure Protection
- New Hampshire Homeland Security and Emergency Management
PURPOSE OF THE TRAINING
- To increase the participant’s knowledge about Emergency Preparedness.
- To provide participants with insight on emergency operations planning.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Faith leaders, administrators, board members of faith communities
- Individuals responsible for emergency preparedness at houses of worship
- Collegiate faith leaders
- Building a culture of Emergency Preparedness in your House of Worship
- Emergency Operations Plans for Houses of Worship
- Civilian Response to Active Shooter Events (CRASE)