Monday, September 23, 2019, 6:45pm (check-in at 6:15pm)
Brookside Congregational Church, 2013 Elm Street, Manchester 03104
Download a flyer to print and share (PDF).
- Rev. Cynthia Bagley, Sr. Minister, UCC Church in Keene
- the life challenges that inspired her move from business to the ministry
- Major Armida Harper, Salvation Army in Manchester
- the faith journey that led her around the world and back again
- Susan McKeown A.P.R.N., C.P.S.
- a career dedicated to healing and a commitment to faith-based marriage and family ministry leads to a book about marriage and co-founding a family-based response to substance use disorder
Join us for refreshments and conversation after the program!
RSVP: email@example.com, (603) 315-9386
OUR MISSION: To share religious beliefs, cultures, and traditions among women of diverse faiths in order to develop understanding and friendship among us and within our community. Visit us online at: interfaithwomennh.org.