Financial support is vital for sustaining our efforts, and is partly derived from our nine denominational bodies. To ensure the continued expansion of our programs, we depend on the generosity of congregations and individuals. NH Council of Churches is a recognized 501(c)3 organization. Please explore the various ways you can make a gift to the NH Council of Churches.
2023 Year-End Giving
Help us reach our remaining year-end giving goal of $3,000 to unlock a generous giving match! Because of your continued generosity, we have been able to help defeat anti-LGBTQ bills in the NH state legislature, host important education opportunities around the dangers of white Christian nationalism, and take more than two dozen guns off the streets our the first Guns to Gardens event. Your donation today will help us continue our ministry for justice, equity and peacemaking in the year ahead!
Make Gift Online:
Click the Donate button below to make a one-time gift or set up recurring giving via a bank account or credit card through Vanco, our secure payment processing organization.
Make gift by check:
Make a check payable to the “NH Council of Churches” and mail it to: New Hampshire Council of Churches, PO Box 1087, Concord, NH 03302
More Ways to Give:
- Encourage your congregation to contribute:
- Contribute through individual donations
- Invite our Executive Director for preaching or speaking engagements
- Conduct special collections during Sunday services
- Allocate funds raised through a dedicated fundraiser
- Donate from the Pastor’s Discretionary fund
- Designate a specific line item in your annual congregational budget
Your support plays a pivotal role in our ability to advance the mission of the NH Council of Churches. Thank you for considering these ways to contribute and being a vital part of our efforts.